Ayurveda Bars - Basil,Curcumin with Piperine ,Almond ,Medjool Dates, Coconut, Flax, Pumpkin-60 ge
- Our YOGABITES- Ayurveda Bars - Basil,Curcumin with piperine, Almond Butter,Almond chopped,Medjool Dates, Coconut Flakes,Melon Seeds,Vanilla,Himalayan Salt. Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds Contains good fats, carbs, fibre & protein. -Choco Almond + Protein.
- 100% Natural, Delicious and Heart Healthy Superfood Energy bars - Healthy & Daily Essential Nutrition choice for all age groups,Contains Almonds which contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease
- The ultimate combo of decadent dark chocolate with wholesome almonds and the perfect pick me up for your body
- The best natural product using only natural ingredients and deriving all the vitamins and minerals directly from the ingredients.
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavours or Colours, No added sugars or any funky syrups or other chemicals, No Soy Protein, No Hydrogenated Oil
YOGABITES signature bars have a good balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat making them a nice choice for a snack or post-workout recovery boost, it is a fast and convenient way to get more protein which can increase muscle protein synthesis, muscle mass and keep fat off. It stabilize blood sugar levels and can help improve heart health and reduce the risk of diabetes.
Our YOGABITES- Ayurveda Bars - Basil,Curcumin with piperine, Almond ,Medjool Dates, Coconut, Flax, Pumpkin, Almond Butter,Almond chopped,Medjool Dates, Coconut Flakes,Melon Seeds,Vanilla,Himalayan Salt. Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds are delicious and balanced snacks loaded with the ideal combination of nuts and Dried fruits,These bars give you your daily dose of protein, fiber and good fats,The classic combination of Basil, Almond Butter,Almond chopped,Medjool Dates, Coconut Flakes,Melon Seeds,Vanilla,Himalayan Salt. Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds is Rich & Delicious Snack Bar.YOGABITES- Ayurveda Bars is Gluten Free,The bars serve as wholesome snacks which give you all nutrients and vitamins in their ideal proportions,Best suitable for - Pre & Post workout, Healthy snacking anytime, Quick bite on-the-go and for Daily essential nutrition
INGREDIENTS USED IN AYURVEDIC BAR
Basil is an excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It's also a good source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Basil isn't simply for internal use. When basil's oils are extracted to make an essential oil,
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis
Black pepper contains the bioactive compound piperine, which is an alkaloid like capsaicin, the active component found in chili powder and cayenne pepper. Piperine, along with its isomer chavicine, is the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of black pepper and long pepper. It has been used in some forms of traditional medicine.
Curcumin in turmeric and piperine in black pepper have been shown to improve health due to their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and disease-fighting qualities.
- Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol. Almond butter also contains a healthy dose of Omega-6 fatty acids, your body uses these essential fatty acids, along with Omega-3, to make eicosanoids, which have been shown to reduce the incidence of acne, skin diseases and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- A little almond butter every day is an excellent way to add extra vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre into your diet.
- Coconut flakes contains natural saturated fats that increase the good HDL cholesterol in your body. They may also help turn the bad LDL cholesterol into a less harmful form.
- It improves heart health, helps in weight loss and digestion.
- Medjool dates are rich dietary fiber and contains minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, vitamin A & B, magnesium, iron, sodium and calcium.
- Medjool dates provides energy, help promote digestive health and help prevent cardiovascular disease.