Ayurveda Bars - Dates, Nuts & Seeds with Triphala (Almond Butter,Peanut Chopped,Medjool Dates, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds,Vanilla)-60 Ge
- YOGABITES- Ayurveda Bars - -Dates, Nuts & Seeds with Triphala(Almond Butter,Peanut chopped,Medjool Dates, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds,Vanilla)-60gm Contains good fats, carbs, fibre & protein. -Choco Almond + Protein..
- 100% Natural, Delicious and Heart Healthy Superfood Energy bars - Healthy & Daily Essential Nutrition choice for all age groups,Contains Almonds which contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease
- The ultimate combo of decadent dark chocolate with wholesome almonds and the perfect pick me up for your body
- The best natural product using only natural ingredients and deriving all the vitamins and minerals directly from the ingredients.
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavours or Colours, No added sugars or any funky syrups or other chemicals, No Soy Protein, No Hydrogenated Oil
YOGABITES ayurvedic bars have a good balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat making them a nice choice for a snack or post-workout recovery boost, it is a fast and convenient way to get more protein which can increase muscle protein synthesis, muscle mass and keep fat off. It stabilize blood sugar levels and can help improve heart health and reduce the risk of diabetes.
YOGABITES- AyurvedaBars -Dates, Nuts & Seeds with Triphala(Almond Butter,Peanut chopped,Medjool Dates, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds,Vanilla,triphala)-60gm are delicious and balanced snacks loaded with the ideal combination of nuts and Dried fruits,These bars give you your daily dose of protein, fiber and good fats,The classic combination of Dates, Nuts & Seeds(Almond Butter,Peanut chopped,Medjool Dates, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds,Vanilla,Triphala is Rich & Delicious Snack Bar.
INGREDIENTS USED IN AYURVEDIC BAR
Triphala ("three fruits") is an Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula consisting of equal parts of three myrobalans, taken without seed: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Triphala is an ancient herbal remedy with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects. Triphala may have various health benefits, such as improving oral and digestive health and supporting skin healing. Triphala is an herbal preparation used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Medjool dates are rich dietary fiber and contains minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, vitamin A & B, magnesium, iron, sodium and calcium.
- Medjool dates provides energy, help promote digestive health and help prevent cardiovascular disease.