Yogabites Dry Roasted Anjeer-25ge Pack of 8
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Figs are Good for an active life style, perfect for snacking Hearts best friend, contains oleic acid, improves cardiovascular system,Good source of iron- iron is an essential mineral needed to help transport oxygen in your blood.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Gym goers, athletes and joggers admire us. Add pistachios to your favorite muffin and bread recipes, or chop the nuts and scatter them over grilled steak or fish.
- NUTRITION: Figs are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good for nervous system,Helps you lose weight- figs are also a great source of dietary fibre it is important to consume fibre rich food as it has a positive effect on weight management
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Packed in aluminum foil to retain freashness and box packing outside
Ficus carica is an Asian species of flowering plant in the mulberry family, known as the common fig. It is the source of the fruit also called the fig and as such is an important crop in those areas where it is grown commercially.
Nutritional Facts Of Dry Figs
Nutritional Facts Of Dry Figs
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin K
- B vitamins
Health Benefits Of Dry Figs
Figs Regulates Blood Sugar
The high potassium content in fig helps in regulating the blood sugar level in the body, thus keeping a check on the amount of sugar that is absorbed after meals. A high potassium diet is therefore said to help increased blood sugar lrvel. Research studies have also found that chlorogenic acid present in figs helps lower blood sugar levels and control blood-glucose levels in type-II increaseed blood sugar
Remedy For Constipation
Figs are an excellent way to get more fiber into your diet to encourage regular bowel movements. Dried figs, especially, can provide a concentrated dose of fiber. ... It found that fig paste increased stool weight and reduced intestinal transit time, making it a natural remedy for constipation
Figs Promotes Bone Health
Dried figs are a good source of calcium. The human body requires around 1000mg of calcium per day to meet the daily requirement of the mineral. Since calcium isn’t produced by the body, what we eat solely contributes to the body’s requirement. Most often we fail to meet the set requirement despite having milk, which is the highest source of calcium. Therefore it is important to include other food sources of calcium such as figs in our diet.
Recipe : Fig & Almond balls
- 100g whole NUTICIOUS California Almonds Roasted
- 500g pack NUTICIOUS Dry Figs, hard stalk and centre of base removed
- 85g dried apricot, chopped into small pieces
- 50g NUTICIOUS dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 100g sesame seed, toasted
- Whizz the almonds in a food processor until most are finely chopped, then tip into a large bowl. Roughly chop the figs, then whizz to a smooth sticky paste. Scrape onto the almonds then, using your hands, mix together well with the dried fruit, brandy, honey and cloves.
- Divide the mixture into 6 and roll into balls. Tip the sesame seeds onto a tray, then roll the balls in them until covered. Cover the tray loosely with a clean tea towel, then leave the fig balls to dry for a week before packaging. Will keep in a cool place for 2 months.